Arihant Organic Chemistry Textbook for JEE Main and Advanced with the natural flow of the topics is our best-selling title meeting the needs of the JEE Aspirants for a long time.
Book Table of Content
- Bonding in Organic Compounds-A Basic Concept
- Purification and Elemental Analysis
- Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Isomerism, Mechanism of Organic Reactions
- Alkanes, Alkenes, Alkynes, Alkyl Halides, Monohydric Alcohols, Ethers, Oxiranes and Polyhydric Alcohols
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Functional Derivatives of Carboxylic Acids
- Amines, Amino Acids, Carbohydrates, Aromatic Compounds, Cycloalkanes
- Functional Group Analysis
- Miscellaneous Problems
- Previous Years’ Questions JEE Main & Advanced (2017-2010)
- JEE Main & Advanced Solved Papers 2018
There are no reviews yet.